As a 3PL, Tranco relies on the quality and integrity of its vendor base to provide a best-in-class customer experience.
We believe in developing and nurturing vendor relationships for the betterment of all. We have vendor opportunities for various modes and geographic locations.
If you are a US trucking company interested in becoming a vendor for Tranco Global’s North American Division, please complete and/or return the following documents to email@example.com:
- Carrier Agreement (North American Division)
- Carrier Profile (North American Division)
- Carrier’s Certificate of Insurance
- $100K Cargo
- $1M General Liability
- $2M General Liability (if handling hazardous materials)
- Carrier’s W-9
- Carrier’s Contract Carriage Authority
- Latest DOT Safety Rating (if available)
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for Tranco Global’s International Division, please forward your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. For US based vendors, this will require the appropriate insurance documents and a W9 (US tax form) be included.
If have any additional questions or require assistance, you may email email@example.com or call 844-896-7442 and request “Vendor Setup”.