International shipping is ever-changing, and in today’s trade environment, compliance and accuracy are everything. Among shifting laws, labor-intensive documentation requirements and varying tariff prices, it pays to have a customs brokerage partner who can guide you through the process.
Tranco Global provides the very best in customs brokerage and import management services. We prepare required entries, calculating duties and taxes on behalf of the importer. We also arrange for inspections as required by government agencies and can arrange for delivery.
Customs Brokerage & Import Management Services
- Automated broker interface
- Real-time status tracking
- Document retention
- Purchase Order (PO) Management
- Customs bonds, insurance, and assistance with other types of risk management
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Import Security Filings (ISF)
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Entries
- Temporary Importation
Under Bond (TIB)
- Managed Payment of
Duties and Taxes
- Duty Drawback Management
- Carnet Issuances, Validations, and Cancellations
- Risk Management with Incoterms
- Bonded Warehouse Entries
- Consulting Services
What government agencies does Tranco coordinate with for import and export compliance?
Tranco’s in-house customs brokerage team keeps our customers in strict compliance with federal agencies including:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Fish and Wildlife Service
Will Tranco notify me of clearance status updates?
Yes – Tranco’s customs brokerage team provides online, real-time, 24/7 clearance updates, including standardized reports on your daily, weekly, and monthly shipments, as well as all your customs documentation.
What additional options can Tranco provide alongside customs clearance?
At Tranco, we’re much more than a customs broker. In fact, teaming with us gives you access to end-to-end support across a range of transportation logistics solutions, including:
- Inside pickup and delivery service
- Dangerous, hazardous materials transport
- Oversized cargo
- Residential delivery
- Intermodal transportation
- Reverse logistics